Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gj83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: Feb/02/2017 at 9:09pm
I've been in the software industry for a while but spent more time watching the market than focusing on my day job. I enrolled in the CFP program at the local college and picked it up pretty well and now I have my 7 and 66 and I'm starting my practice. I look forward to learning from everyone here.
cptgoodvibes View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptgoodvibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2017 at 11:32am
Hello! I've been lurking around the lobby for a while now and mostly find people to hate this line of work.  I can't tell if they are kidding or not half the time... What have we gotten ourselves into??
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/09/2017 at 2:32pm
They love it as do I. You will hate it for several years
antonuus View Drop Down
Greenhorns
Greenhorns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonuus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2017 at 5:32am
I have been working in the industry for years and loved it. Now I am on my own and it is quite the challenge. Gone is the flashy business card from a well known institution but I still love it :)

JH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic