Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New member - Team Support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member - Team Support
    Posted: Nov/20/2017 at 3:30pm
luvindy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2017 at 10:08am
I don't need to hear anymore. Would you like my credit card number, or prefer I mail a check?

Thank you!
8/31/12,Sportsfreak:
"If Barak wins this election, or appears to be clearly winning, we are all fucked. Market will tank big time."
Dow 13,090 S&P 1406
5/23/13 UC:Dow 20k before 20% crrectn Dow 15,
Ironman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/21/2017 at 10:54pm
You had me at elite individuals. 

Do you have exactly 267 leads of recent retirees with no less than $250K to invest and who have already expressed an interest in being contacted by an advisor? It has to be 267. 266 will not work for me. TIA.

BTW: Way to drop big time names with the Pasco State College reference. That's like a top 1,000 college. Instant credibility.

Edited by Ironman - Nov/21/2017 at 11:02pm
This is a place of welcoming and you should just get the hell out. Michael G. Scott.
luvindy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/22/2017 at 8:39am
Victor? Where did you go?
8/31/12,Sportsfreak:
"If Barak wins this election, or appears to be clearly winning, we are all fucked. Market will tank big time."
Dow 13,090 S&P 1406
5/23/13 UC:Dow 20k before 20% crrectn Dow 15,
advisorman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advisorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/24/2017 at 8:12pm
It's harder to get into Pasco state than Edward Jones
King of sarcasm and speling
Ironman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2017 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by advisorman advisorman wrote:

It's harder to get into Pasco state than Edward Jones

Considering the admission standards to EJ that isn't saying much. They took me.
This is a place of welcoming and you should just get the hell out. Michael G. Scott.
VictorK View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/29/2017 at 1:12pm
My purpose in life is to help others. If you want to work with an experienced team who values what they do, and are genuinely interested in your success feel free to contact me. The list company I work with (Alesco) updates the records every 1st of the month. Which bring me to answer Luvindy and Ironmans question. We take both checks and cc. Depending on your location I can locate much more than 267 unless that's all you want... The results after you receive a mad decent response rate are up to you. (My clients average a 1% response rate based on 5,000 pieces of mail.)

Everyone has personal reasons for attending a seminar/workshop. I agree that a target audience with 250K income producing assets would produce an ideal prospect, with time, and money to spend. 

According to The Social Advisor (A book I recently started reading), over 40% of baby boomers are using Facebook, and the internet from 7 years ago (in 2014). This means that more retirees are online clicking links and doing their own research. Your online presence has never been more important. It levels out the playing field for everyone.

Only 10% of the population are considered millionaires and probably don't need your services. But the rest is up to you to get personal with your clients and find what it is they want out of their retirement. 

Good luck with prospecting, I mean it.
RickRoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RickRoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2017 at 6:52pm
How did you find this forum?
"Act as if you are the MF bomb..... even if you are one of those snap pops you throw on the ground."
-gotplanning, 2/9/12
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/30/2017 at 7:11pm
Yo Viktor, we want the millionaires....are you kidding? I think you better create a new username and start over here
VictorK View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2017 at 11:06am
I respect that you want the millionaires. Wink My aim with my previous post was to open your eyes towards the middle class because most of the population is considered the middle class.  In my opinion people in general buy a lot of junk. If you can get personal and educate people, they will feel good about doing business with you and tell their friends about you. Your not going to make an entire year off one client right? 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2017 at 12:35pm
100 millionaires should be the goal. And they are out there. More common than you think. They are “middle class” in most cases. Not there, but thats where we should all want to be. I don’t want to find money in people’s budget to invest.
Moraen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Resident Sage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/05/2017 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by VictorK VictorK wrote:

I respect that you want the millionaires. Wink My aim with my previous post was to open your eyes towards the middle class because most of the population is considered the middle class.  In my opinion people in general buy a lot of junk. If you can get personal and educate people, they will feel good about doing business with you and tell their friends about you. Your not going to make an entire year off one client right? 

What is the point in finding middle class people?  If I want middle class folks, I can walk to a middle class neighborhood and knock on doors.  We want people with real assets, and we want to spend our careers not looking for the next $250k client.
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. - General James Mattis

Fiduciary as Fuck - iMo
VictorK View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/06/2017 at 12:24pm
I respect that mindset. Making a good, personable impression is very important. I like to say that your first impression is last impression. I think the best way to reach out to people is to meet them in person. The bottom line is that we are all here to serve others, and sometimes we must give, in order to receive. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic