Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Intro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intro
    Posted: Dec/01/2019 at 10:39pm
My name is Chris and I work with Edward Jones. I am headed up to LYP in 2 weeks and should have my can serve by end of year. I have my insurance licenses as well as the 7 and 66.

It has been a lot of hard work so far and I am hoping to learn from some guys here on how to be smart in my next step of the process.
missionshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 12:27pm
In first! We love new Jonsies here.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 12:35pm
What’s LYP? Did they change it or is that a typo?
ChrisG View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 12:37pm
Launch your practice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 12:52pm
Yeah, BC it's a softer version of what you knew in the past.

Kind of like nowadays in Marine bootcamp my friends brother said you can request a "Stress break" from drill sergeants now by handing them a "stress card". They have to get out of your face and let you go take a 15 min break with crackers and water to collect yourself. Things are getting softer. We are all sensitive snowflakes now.
ChrisG View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 12:54pm
Looks like it is going to be a great experience here. Hoping to learn from this site. Working my butt off and don’t mind it at all. Looking forward to learning from you guys. Thanks a million.
Wet_Blanket View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Team America (not iMo)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet_Blanket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by missionshooter missionshooter wrote:

Kind of like nowadays in Marine bootcamp my friends brother said you can request a "Stress break" from drill sergeants now by handing them a "stress card". They have to get out of your face and let you go take a 15 min break with crackers and water to collect yourself. Things are getting softer. We are all sensitive snowflakes now.
Seriously?
The true 🤡 was the Biden voter all along.
PEACH_cm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PEACH_cm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Wet_Blanket Wet_Blanket wrote:

Seriously?
dude it is on the internet of course it is true
ChrisG View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 1:59pm
I didn’t expect my first ten responses to be on my intro but it might just work out that way. The word soft has never been in my vocabulary. The payout for the hard work is what I am looking for. I have dealt with a ton in my life and am not afraid to deal with more. I have worked long hours all my life in things that didn’t pay well. Door knocking hasn’t been fun but I have done a lot of it and didn’t hate it near as bad as everyone acts like I would or should. I really hope that this is a place I can learn from and get ideas from.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 2:36pm

everyone is a winner
ClarenceBeeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClarenceBeeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 2:44pm
Welcome; you will definitely learn a ton hear, butt don’t spend two much time hear lest your career become a mute point ....👍🏿👨🏿‍💼
Good luck and good selling.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 2:47pm

Seriously?

Yes, my friend's little brother just came home for Thanksgiving after completing camp and he said there were a few pussies who actually pulled out the card on the Drill Serg. Nothing the Serg could do. Had to leave them alone and they got their break.   
Wet_Blanket View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Team America (not iMo)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet_Blanket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 3:02pm

Seriously?

Yes, my friend's little brother just came home for Thanksgiving after completing camp and he said there were a few pussies who actually pulled out the card on the Drill Serg. Nothing the Serg could do. Had to leave them alone and they got their break.   
That's nuts.
The true 🤡 was the Biden voter all along.
advisorman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advisorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2019 at 3:04pm
Edit your name out...
King of sarcasm and speling
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic