Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not hello from Not Crimson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not hello from Not Crimson
    Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 9:22am
Guess who is NOT back!

That's right.

My name is Not Crimson.

I got shitcanned from Edward Jones for pretending to be women. I killed myself and came back from the dead. When rubbing one out I think of Scooby and that weirdo satanic lady whose name I can't remember.

I built my book giving out the Edward Jones and You brochure to white people, and the You and Edward Jones brochure to blacks. Separate but equal is important to racists.

Anyway this will be fun.
SometimesNowhere View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SometimesNowhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 9:23am
Originally posted by NotCrimson NotCrimson wrote:

Guess who is NOT back!

That's right.

My name is Not Crimson.

I got shitcanned from Edward Jones for pretending to be women. I killed myself and came back from the dead. When rubbing one out I think of Scooby and that weirdo satanic lady whose name I can't remember.

I built my book giving out the Edward Jones and You brochure to white people, and the You and Edward Jones brochure to blacks. Separate but equal is important to racists.

Anyway this will be fun.

I would tell you you are going to fail, but...
B24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 9:40am
Here we go Dead

"If Bellicheat pulls that rabbit out of his a$$ with this kid at quarterback, I'll personally kiss his ring." - Sporsfreak, 09/20/16

"Jags/Vikes Super Bowl. Write it down" - Sportsfreak 01/19/18
Nathan Explosion View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Explosion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 10:04am
rowing the douche canoe
Conrad Dobler View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conrad Dobler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 10:33am
freebird View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 10:34am
The mods are getting desperate for attention 
missionshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 10:53am
I miss Scooby Cry
Our purpose is to partner for a positive impact- to improve the lives of our clients and colleagues, and together, better our communities and society.

richchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 11:17am
Crimson was before my time. What’s the BFD about Crimson?
Nathan Explosion View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Explosion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 11:21am
Originally posted by richchick richchick wrote:

to say he was bat shit crazy is an insult to bats and shit.
B24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 11:35am
Originally posted by richchick richchick wrote:

He's a dude at Jones that has been trolling us for years with various screennames. 
"If Bellicheat pulls that rabbit out of his a$$ with this kid at quarterback, I'll personally kiss his ring." - Sporsfreak, 09/20/16

"Jags/Vikes Super Bowl. Write it down" - Sportsfreak 01/19/18
NotCrimson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 11:58am
Can you show us on the doll where Crimson touched you?
freebird View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 12:19pm
Is crimson still at Jones?
WarPig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarPig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 12:21pm
Crimson is the hero we needed.
NotCrimson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by WarPig WarPig wrote:

Crimson is the hero we needed.

I showed this to my 17 branch associates then deadlifted 2,000 pounds in my suit, then had a threesome in my conference room with twins who chearlead for the local community college, drank a fifth of gasoline and pissed pure awesome on the bushes outside to fertilize their flowers.

Wanna touch my CFA, CFP, CPA, MBA, CIMA, AAMS, CRPS, MD, PHD, JD certificates and feel the awesome?

I'm sure Crimson misses you guys....
Hacksaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hacksaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 1:13pm
Some of y'all have WAY too much time on your hands
missionshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missionshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 1:14pm
This is getting weird
Our purpose is to partner for a positive impact- to improve the lives of our clients and colleagues, and together, better our communities and society.

Conrad Dobler View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conrad Dobler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 1:24pm
Inquiring minds want to know..

Did CLAB ever get his CFA?

Is Crimson still lifting Cadillacs for fun?
spudpotato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudpotato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 7:43pm
Definitely not a female…
Definitely not stoned…

Could it be synthetic weed? Florida man?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 8:48pm
This is epic.
apac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/14/2022 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by missionshooter missionshooter wrote:

I miss Scooby Cry

me too
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic