Advisorheads Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introductions > Greenhorn Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diver4242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: Aug/20/2021 at 7:05am
Hi all, I'm a new member. I'm an independent IAR (my RIA is an LLC) in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania. I'm glad I found a community of fellow advisors and planners and looking forward to contributing and I have a few questions to ask. Thanks! 
Wet_Blanket View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Team America (not iMo)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet_Blanket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2021 at 7:26am
In before Hacksaw!

Are you state or SEC? Welcome! We have had a heated debate on best fast food chicken sandwich, and since you are in Bojangles territory... 
The true 🤡 was the Biden voter all along.
cali123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2021 at 7:38am
That's Yocco's territory.

Source:
1) Grew up in Allentown
2) Am Fat
It's just something about your face. I wanna punch you right in the suck hole! POW!
WarPig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarPig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2021 at 7:52am
Originally posted by Wet_Blanket Wet_Blanket wrote:

In before Hacksaw!

Are you state or SEC? Welcome! We have had a heated debate on best fast food chicken sandwich, and since you are in Bojangles territory... 

Bojangles is in PA?
If you invite me to lunch, I'll report you.
Moraen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Resident Sage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moraen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/20/2021 at 8:09am
Originally posted by WarPig WarPig wrote:

Originally posted by Wet_Blanket Wet_Blanket wrote:

In before Hacksaw!

Bojangles is in PA?

I was just going to ask. I was in PA not long ago and I didn't see any Bojangles. 
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all. - General James Mattis

Fiduciary as Fuck - iMo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic